Black Copal Incense Resin - Copal Negro
- Black Copal - 2 oz. / Copal Negro 2 oz.
- Species Name: Protium Paniculatum.
- Black copal is a powerful atmospheric cleaner It scares away all stuck, negative energies and at the same time attracts positive and luminous ones.
- The shamans from the region use copal before every healing ritual to purify the atmosphere.
- How to burn Resin Incense. What you will need: Your Resin, Charcoal Discs: you can find many varieties in our Solo Therapy store -- A bowl, Censer or plate: almost anything that can withstand heat will work. Often people add sand to a bowl to help absorb heat. Ornate traditional incense burners in metal are also recommended. We also carry Charcoal Tongs so you don't burn your fingers. -- A lighter or matches: to start the self-igniting charcoal. A lighter is best.
- 1. Light the charcoal and place it in your bowl or burn. Never hold the charcoal with your fingers - always use tongs or even pliers. Apply flame to the side of the charcoal for about 20 seconds. The charcoal will then self-ignite across the surface. Charcoals do not usually light easily if they are laying flat on some surface or in a bowl. It is best to hold the charcoal in the air with a tool when applying the flame to the charcoal.
- 2. Wait for the charcoal to ignite and warm up. This usually takes about 3 minutes. You will notice the charcoal starting to go gray around the edges.
- 3. Add resins. Just place a small amount on top of the charcoal. The resins or herbs will begin to burn and release their essential oils through the smoke.
- 4. Enjoy. Every aromatic herb and resin has different properties, and can evoke different moods. Experiment and enjoy!
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!