Caraway Seed - 2 oz.
- Caraway Seed 2 ounces - Resealable Bag.
- Caraway is used as a spice in breads, especially rye bread. Caraway is also used in desserts, liquors, casseroles, Indian cuisine rice dishes such as pulao and biryani, and other foods. It is also found in European cuisine. For example, it is used in caraway seed cake, and it is frequently added to sauerkraut.
- In spiritual practices, Caraway is sometimes thrown at weddings and handfastings and sometimes added to the wedding cake or food being served, for it is thought to help the lovers remain faithful and avoid breaking apart.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!