Peppermint Dried Cut Leaves
- Peppermint Dried Cut Leaves - 4 oz.
- Peppermint Herbal Tea in a Resealable Bag.
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita. Common Names: Brady mint, balm mint, curled mint, lamb mint
- A recipe to make Peppermint tea: 1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a tea kettle or in a small saucepan on the stove. 2. Add in 1 tbs Peppermint leaves cut and turn the heat down to low. 3. Let the tea steep for 5 to 8 minutes. 4. Sweeten using brown sugar, honey or agave. Enjoy!
- The fresh and invigorating fragrance of Peppermint is used to aid mental strength during times of difficulty.
- Peppermint is known as a strengthening herb that supports psychic and verbal communication.
- A bath or infusion of Peppermint cleanses energy and improves mental focus.
Our mission is to offer High-quality Organic Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.