Peppermint Dried Cut Leaves
- Peppermint Dried Cut Leaves - 4 oz.
- Peppermint Herbal Tea in a Resealable Bag.
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita. Common Names: Brady mint, balm mint, curled mint, lamb mint.
- A recipe to make Peppermint tea: 1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a tea kettle or in a small saucepan on the stove. 2. Add in 1 tbs Peppermint leaves cut and turn the heat down to low. 3. Let the tea steep for 5 to 8 minutes. 4. Sweeten using brown sugar, honey or agave. Enjoy!
- The fresh and invigorating fragrance of Peppermint is used to aid mental strength during times of difficulty.
- Peppermint is known as a strengthening herb that supports psychic and verbal communication.
- A bath or infusion of Peppermint cleanses energy and improves mental focus.
Our mission is to offer High-quality Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!