Chaparral Herb - 2 ounces
- Chaparral Herb - 2 ounces
- Common Names: chaparral, creosote bush, guamis, jarilla
- INSTRUCTIONS: Chaparral is prepared in a variety of forms: teas, tinctures, fomentations, topical washes, mouth rinses, oils and salves. For a tea infusion generally one half to one teaspoon per eight ounces of water. Steep for ten minutes, and enjoy.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!
- Product of Mexico - Packaged in the USA.