Cinquefoil Herb ( Five Fingers Grass ) 1 oz.
- Cinquefoil Herb - 1 oz. ( 28g) - Resealable Bag.
- Cinquefoil is a widely distributed herbaceous plant of the rose family, with compound leaves of five leaflets and five-petaled yellow flowers.
- The five points of the leaves represent love, money, health, power and wisdom.
- Also Known as: Five Fingers, Synkefoyle, Five-Finger Blossom, Sunkfield. Potentilla Canadensis, European five finger grass, Finger grass, Five finger grass finger leaf.
- Cinquefoil was a popular ingredient in magical potions during the Middle Ages, and thought to be especially powerful as a love potion. Fishermen used it in their nets to ensure a good harvest from the sea.
- Alleged spell to remove a curse: boil one tablespoonful of Cinquefoil herb in one quart of water for five minutes. Strain and pour into a bottle. Use one tablespoonful to one tubful of bath water when bathing. Use this for nine consecutive nights before going to bed. It is believed the curse will be washed away.
- Suggested preparation and dosage as a tea: Two soup spoons of the herb are soaked in 500 ml of boiled water for 10 minutes. Filter the liquid. Drink 120 ml three times a day before meals.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!