Cuachalalate Bark - 2 oz.
- Cuachalalate bark - 2 ounces.
- Cuachalalate corteza.
- Mexican and Other Names: Quetchalalate, cuyachinalá, maceran, matixeran, pacueco.
- Cuachalalate (Amphipterygium adstringens) is an ancient plant that grows naturally in Mexico and has been used for its powerful healing properties for centuries.
- Cuachalalate is an herbal bark generally prepared as a tea decoction, tincture or tonic. The chopped or shaved bark is prepared with two tablespoons per 8 ounces of water. Simmered for 10-15 minutes.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality Organic Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!
- Product From Mexico - Packaged in the USA.