- Honeybush Tea - 2 ounces.
- Ingredients: Honeybush Tea.
- Honeybush is also known as berg tea or mountain tea. It is so named because the flowers smell of honey. The taste of Honeybush tea is similar to that of rooibos but a little sweeter.
- Honeybush, or Cyclopia intermedia, is a shrub that grows in the Eastern and Western Cape regions of South Africa. Honeybush tea is a naturally mellow and sweet tea indigenous to South Africa. It’s caffeine-free with a honey-like aroma and taste.
- Brewing Instruction:
1- Take 1 teaspoon leaves per 8 oz water
2- Steep in Just boiled water at around 200-212 f for 3-5 min or longer depending on taste.
- Product of South Africa.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality products at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.