Mastic Gum - Mastiha
- Mastic Gum - 25 grams - Premium Quality - Resealable Bag.
- Mastiha 100% Natural From Chios, Greece.
- Mastic gum is a natural chewing gum that has been used in cooking, baking, cosmetics, and distilling practices for centuries. Mastiha as it is known in Greece, is the dried tree resin from the mastic tree that grows only on the island of Chios, Greece.
- The appearance of your mastic will be transparent or opaque with crystalline granules in small tears. The color will be off-white to yellowish. This aromatic and resinous matter comes from the sap of pistacia lentiscus var, an evergreen related to the pistachio tree. It can be used as a dinner digestive, in cakes, spirits, beverages and nutritional products. The aroma of mastic makes it highly desirable in cosmetics and incense.
- Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge or a cool place that will not exceed 64 οF or 18 οC. If it is placed in a warm place it becomes soft stick together or it turn into liquid form.
- If the mastic sticks together and becomes one block, you can place it in the freezer for a few hours and brake it into smaller pieces. You can get the mastic back and forth between the two states (hard and soft) as many time as you like and it will not go bad in any way or lose any of its properties.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality products at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!
- Product From Chios, Greece - Packaged in the U.S.A.