Olive Dried Whole Leaves - 3 oz.
- Olive Leaf 3 oz - Dried Whole Leaves.
- Botanical Name: Olea europaea . Common Names: Olea Oleaster. Olea lancifolia. Olea gallica. Olivier.
- This has been a most sacred herbe for many cultures. It is held sacred to Athena, Poseidon, and Zeus, and may also be used in the honor of all Solar Deities. Olive may be used in rituals to honor either human or deity. It may be used to dress the candles, to anoint the person, or to bless the holy water. Olice is one of the traditional fixative bases for ritual oils.
- To prepare as a tea: add 2-3 tablespoons of the natural whole olive leaves to a steeping or infusing ball. Place ball in 8 ounces of almost boiling water. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Tea simmer longer for a stronger tea. The flavor is enhanced if the tea is allowed to sit for a few minutes before drinking. Olive leaf tea may be enjoyed hot or over ice.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality Organic Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!