Sarsaparilla Dried Cut Root - Raíz de Zarzaparrilla
- Sarsaparilla Dried Cut Root - 4 oz.
- Zarzaparrilla Raíz De México - 4 oz.
- Common Names include Liseron epineux, Liseron piquant, Salsaparilha, Zarzaparrilla, Khao yern, and Jupicanga
- DIRECTIONS: To prepare as a tea, pour 8 oz. boiling water over 1 tsp. of herb. Cover and steep 3-5 minutes, strain and serve immediately.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality Organic Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!
- Product From México - Packaged in the U.S.A.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.