Palo Azul - Kidney Wood Chips
- Palo Azul - Kidney Wood - 4 oz.
- Botanical Name: Cyclolepis Genistoides . Other Names: Palo Azul, Kidneywood, Blue Stick wood chips.
- The tea's color alters as you cook it. It transitions through a variety of shades of brown, red, and blue. If you want the color of the tea to be bluer, you can cook it for half an hour. Moreover, the blue color is merely seen as a refraction of light. If you wish to have an even more intense shade of blue, pour the tea in a clear water bottle or glass and hold it near the light. This will help you see the blue hues of the tea.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!
- Product From Mexico - Packaged in the USA.