Pata de Vaca Dried Cut Leaves - Cow's Foot Tea
- Pata de Vaca Leaves - Dried cut leaves - 2 ounces - 56 grams. - Resealable bag.
- Common Names: Bauhinia forficata, Cow's Foot, Patte de Vache, Pied de Vache, Sabot de Vache.
- Instructions: 1 tablespoon (dessert) of dried pata-de-vaca leaves; 1 cup of boiling water. Preparation mode Add the pata de vaca leaves to the boiling water. Cover and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Strain, wait for it to cool and drink 1 to 2 cups of pata de vaca tea a day, preferably after a meal.
- Our mission is to offer High-quality Herbs at a fair price in customer-friendly quantities.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your product!
- Product of Brazil - Packaged in the USA.