Rose Tibetan Rope
- Rose Tibetan Rope Incense - 45 ropes - 3.5" length each.
- A traditional form of incense in Tibet and Nepal, which is formed from incense powder blended and bound to rice paper which is then rolled and braided.
- Rose is a symbol of love and purity. In aroma therapy it is a smoothing effect on the emotion.
- Directions: 1. Hold the end of the rope incense with your fingers and light it with a lighter or match.
- 2. Gently blow on the lit end of the rope incense to help it get started burning.
- 3. Place the lit end of the rope incense into a bowl of ash.
- 4. Let the rope incense burn slowly. Enjoy your favorite tibetan rope incense!.
- Our mission is to spread kindness, gratitude, and positivity from space to space.