White Copal Incense Powder - 50 grams
- White Copal Incense Powder - 50 grams - Resealable Bag.
- White Copal Incense Powder is a natural incense that is used to purify the energy of spaces, clearing away all the negative energy and make positive changes. Commonly used during meditation.
- How to burn White Copal Incense Powder: What you will need: Your incense powder, Charcoal Discs: you can find many varieties in our Solo Therapy store -- A bowl, Censer or plate: almost anything that can withstand heat will work. Often people add sand to a bowl to help absorb heat. Ornate traditional incense burners in metal are also recommended. We also carry Charcoal Tongs so you don't burn your fingers. -- A lighter or matches: to start the self-igniting charcoal. A lighter is best.
- 1. Light the charcoal and place it in your bowl or burn. Never hold the charcoal with your fingers - always use tongs or even pliers. Apply flame to the side of the charcoal for about 20 seconds. The charcoal will then self-ignite across the surface. Charcoals do not usually light easily if they are laying flat on some surface or in a bowl. It is best to hold the charcoal in the air with a tool when applying the flame to the charcoal.
- 2. Wait for the charcoal to ignite and warm up. This usually takes about 3 minutes. You will notice the charcoal starting to go gray around the edges.
- 3. Add Incense Powder. Just place a small amount on top of the charcoal. The powder will begin to burn and release their essential oils through the smoke.
- Product from India.